I recently finished The 28ish days later Podcast by India Rakusen and BBC Radio 4. The podcast dives into the menstrual cycle, exploring topics such as hormonal changes, menstrual pain,...
Thin and soft pads for YOU
No one wants a bulky pad in their pants. Our pads are as soft as underwear, thin and discreet.
Our innovative technical materials keep you dry throughout the day. All liquids are absorbed rapidly and secured in the core not seeping through.
Floco pads have a curved design - because no ones underwear is rectangle. We use black fabrics that look sexy in your favourite undies.
Innovation in every layer
Floco have designed high quality, award winning reusable period pads. Floco use layers of incredible technical materials used by no one else on the market. These materials absorb liquid rapidly and hold it secure ensuring you remain dry and secure throughout your day.
The pads are also super thin helping them feel discreet and comfy so you can get on with being you even on your period.
"They are so thin and comfortable and surprisingly absorbent. I don't even notice when I am wearing them."
- A Happy Floco CustomerView products
What are they made from?
1. A moisture-wicking layer keeping you dry
2. A super absorbent core that secures any liquid so you can feel dry no matter what you get up to.
3. A leakproof bottom later.
4. The soft wings that fasten using poppers and lay flat next to your legs, preventing side leaks and keeping the pad nice and secure to your undies.
The Floco Range
We have a range of pads for all your needs.
Looking after your Floco Pads
Washing Floco reusable pads is super easy (trust us!).
1. If you fancy rinse or soak your pad in cold water before washing (this step is optional).💧
2. Next, shove them in the wash with you usual washing. Cold washes are better for the pad and for the planet so we suggest 30 degrees or less. 🧼
3. Air dry, dry on radiator or dry in the tumble drier on a low heat.🌬️
4. Rewear. Ta-dah! Fresh, clean pads ready to wear again.🌟
Instructions for looking after your Floco pads will come with every pack.
Hello wonderful humans. Today we are chatting all things period product care. Often, many people are wary of trying to reusable period products because they do not want to deal...
Talking about periods or growing up may feel a daunting task. Many fear the topic as it may feel uncomfortable. Children especially are likely to be feeling anxious about changes...
When we chat about menstrual cycle, many of us think only about our periods. And no wonder! Education about menstrual cycles is often limited with many only really diving into...