There are so many new period products on the market which is so exciting. But with so many additions many of us might be more confused about what different products...
Thin and soft pads for YOU
No one wants a bulky pad in their pants. Our pads are as soft as underwear, thin and discreet.
Our innovative technical materials keep you dry throughout the day. All liquids are absorbed rapidly and secured in the core not seeping through.
Floco pads have a curved design - because no ones underwear is rectangle. We use black fabrics that look sexy in your favourite undies.
Innovation in every layer
Floco have designed high quality, award winning reusable period pads. Floco use layers of incredible technical materials used by no one else on the market. These materials absorb liquid rapidly and hold it secure ensuring you remain dry and secure throughout your day.
The pads are also super thin helping them feel discreet and comfy so you can get on with being you even on your period.
"They are so thin and comfortable and surprisingly absorbent. I don't even notice when I am wearing them."
- A Happy Floco CustomerView products
What are they made from?
1. A moisture-wicking layer keeping you dry
2. A super absorbent core that secures any liquid so you can feel dry no matter what you get up to.
3. A leakproof bottom later.
4. The soft wings that fasten using poppers and lay flat next to your legs, preventing side leaks and keeping the pad nice and secure to your undies.
The Floco Range
We have a range of pads for all your needs.
Looking after your Floco Pads
Washing Floco reusable pads is super easy (trust us!).
1. If you fancy rinse or soak your pad in cold water before washing (this step is optional).💧
2. Next, shove them in the wash with you usual washing. Cold washes are better for the pad and for the planet so we suggest 30 degrees or less. 🧼
3. Air dry, dry on radiator or dry in the tumble drier on a low heat.🌬️
4. Rewear. Ta-dah! Fresh, clean pads ready to wear again.🌟
Instructions for looking after your Floco pads will come with every pack.
The IUD and the IUS (often known as the coil) are gaining more awareness and popularity as forms of contraception or methods to ease menstrual cycle or menopausal symptoms. But...
Reusable period pads or reusable sanitary pads are gaining more popularity as many of us look to cut down on our waste. But can reusable pads work for a heavy...
Can a hot water bottle help my period pain? Short answer; YES! Heat is a proven method for easing period cramps. Other forms of heat can work as well, a...